Thursday, August 10, 2006

99 Miles....


of stockinette is not very photogenic, is it? Look at Miss Dottie's photo in the previous post. How did she make it look so interesting? Anyway, here you can see I have finished the back and the right front. They both remain shamefully unblocked. I was going to block each piece before I photographed them. Ha. and Ha. Oh, well, the road to hell is paved with Good Intentions. (I have a friend who says the road to hell is paved with Works in Progress.)

And just to keep you all awake, here is a picture of myself and a new friend I made the other day at the Boone County Fair. I may continue to post pictures of cute animals, along with my WIP, of course, unless someone tells me to stop.

4 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Yours also looks great. I love the color. What yarn are you using?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Miss Dottie said...

I think the color is gorgeous that you are using. I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of it.

Yeah, that SS does feel a bit repetitive after awhile. I'm looking forward to the fun decreases on the sweater front pieces.

Looking forward to your next update.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Carlene said...

Thank you both! It's Classic Elite Follies (see it in bulldog's mouth, below). In myrtle, a dark olive. I think it's been discontinued, I got it from Elann.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sylvia M said...

I love the color you are using too.You will certainly get alot of use of the cardigan.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home