Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The sizes are here!

The Slouchy Cardigan has been resized up to a 48"/50" bust.

Slouchy Cardigan Extended Sizes

Grandma Hollywood has been working on the adjustments and has provided edits up to the armhole shaping. We will post the rest of the adjustments in a couple of days. The edits are in an excel spreadsheet and will be included as a link on the sidebar. The amount of yarn is based on Twisted Sisters Daktari which has 145 yards. Let me know if you have problems accessing the file.

Please be patient with me in posting information as I am moving to Chicago this week. Yesterday was the big move day and I am exhausted. The good news is that my stuff is on it's way to my new home and I will follow in a few days. As soon as I get settled, I look forward to casting on my own cardigan. I can't wait to see everyone's progress and happy knitting!!

3 Comments:

Blogger sherry said...

Oh deena,
good luck w/the move, so when I come to chicago, can I visit you???
sherry

2:42 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Thank you Grandma Hollywood for the adjustments. I too am moving and will begin the project August 17th. I can't wait. Moving is unbelievably exhausting, and the older you get the worse you feel. My move day is 8/15. I intend to settle in and then begin.
Good luck Deena, hope all comes together quickly.
Donna

10:44 AM  
Blogger DaisyinNM said...

Hang in there, Deena! Moving is so stressful. I, too, am in a period of transition. We are back in CA because my husband was in the hospital due to complications following his liver transplant surgery. I brought my pattern, yarn and needles with me, though (although I think I forgot a hairbrush ... oh well)
Margarita

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home