Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Slouchy Cardigan Knit Along

Slouchy Cardigan Knit Along

These Are Desperate Times!!

I have completed the back of the sweater in just a couple of days and can't wait to forge ahead. Do we have any word on the extended sizes? I have moved with my family to Turin Italy for 1 year, and even though the city is beautiful, I have a lot of time on my hands until school begins. Everyone in this city vacations the end of August so businesses are closed. What a perfect time to knit. Can anybody hear me?

5 Comments:

Blogger Carlene said...

I'm sorry I can't give you the answer (I hope maybe someone's emailed you?) I just wanted to let you know that someone is actually reading.

Maybe you could email Deena. If you do, tell her to get back over here and post. She doesn't have to knit anything.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Miss Dottie said...

I understand and am waiting for the updates too. Fortunately, there is always something else to knit--like socks, baby sweaters, etc. But MAN the desire to knit this is pretty extreme.

Turin sounds gorgeoous. Like a dream come true! But I remember hearing about that August.

And yes, people are reading. I'm going to check out your blog in a moment too!

9:39 AM  
Blogger a gragg girl said...

I get a file downloaded when I click on extended sizes in the sidebar. Is this the wrong thing? That's what I am planning on knitting from.

10:20 AM  
Blogger donna said...

The directions are only for the back of the sweater so far. I began the front hoping I can figure it out as I go. I'll keep waiting. But thanks for the answers. It got awfully quiet on this site.
donna

11:40 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Hi, I have been looking around for this pattern and haven't had any luck. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks, D

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home