Saturday, September 09, 2006

Almost done and it looks great

Almost Done!

Thanks Deena for introducing me to this project. I was unfamiliar with the book "Greetings from the Knit Cafe" and am deighted to have found it. I used the size adjustment as a guideline to complete the project and also note the Noro Silk Garden worked great. I'm sorry we couldn't really get this KAL going since it was my first but I recognize that moving is difficult and understand the magnitude of taking on a KAL at this time. I hope your adjustment to your new life is successful and fulfilling. I will look for your postings in the future and hope you start another KAL soon.
Donna

3 Comments:

Blogger Carlene said...

Do you have a picture? I'd love to see how the Silk Garden worked out.

5:14 PM  
Blogger DaisyinNM said...

It was my first KAL too. I used Classic Elite's Inca Alpaca in "Blue Danube". I am only on the first sleeve. I'll have to post pictures soon.

1:41 PM  
Blogger donna said...

I will finish it up and then try to get some pics done. I still have the hood to complete.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home